We keep in mind the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) and Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) and all Government Schemes have prepared for Manufacturing of Artificial Sand Project Report and CMA Data for Bank Loan.
In addition, inform us if any modification is required in the report. Thereafter, we will amend the report and make it available to you immediately.
Do you ever think to start a sand manufacturing business? If yes, find out a step – by – step project report on starting a sand business with the manufacturing process, validity, machinery, etc.
Sand is the priority component in the construction industry. River sand is a natural source of sand. Natural or river sand is weathered and worn by rocks, of different grades or sizes. It depends on the amount of wear. The artificial sand produced by suitable machines can be a better alternative to river sand.
There should be a proper elevation of sand. When the fine particles are in the proper proportion, the sand will have low voids. The required cement volume will be less. Such sand is more economical. Sand making is a profitable business. It demands substantial capital investment in plant setup.
Production of Artificial Sand Project Report Format.
Artificial Sand Project Report Business Plan for Bank Loan related to business and services in India. The report provides a Business plan in India for bank loan in excel, word and pdf format and also available in the Hindi language.
However, the format for the project report includes financial information. Therefore, it includes Projected Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statements for the next 8 years. It also includes Ratio Analysis, Market Potential, Business Plan, Industry Trends, and Process.
Also present strengths and weaknesses. Hence, understand in below mention two parts.
Firstly, Artificial Sand Detailed Project Report Contains: –
- Details of Business
- Introduction to Business Idea
- Brief about the effect of COVID- 19 on Business
- Benefits Available under Government Sponsored scheme
- Computation of Subsidies available under the scheme
- Manufacturing or Operating Process,
- Process Flow Chart
- Supplies of Raw material
- Supplies of Plant and machinery
- Export-import Data
- Credit Policies
- Marketing Strategy
- Future Plans
- SWOT Analysis
Secondly, below mentioned financial statements will be for the next 8 Years
- Projected Balance Sheet
- Projected Income Statement
- Cost Of Finance
- Means Of Finance
- Assessment Of Working Capital Requirement
- Cash flow Statement
- Term Loan Repayment Chart
- Depreciation Chart
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Ratio Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Break-Even Analysis
Procedure to get Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of expert, as a result, get your project report in hand, now you can get your business plan in just 24 hours.
First Step – Add to Cart
Second Step – Check out
Third Step – Make Payment
Fourth Step – Provide Required Information
Fifth Step – Get your report within a 24 hours.
Consequently, we can modify the Cost of the project, capacity, and loan amount as per your need.
CA Certified Artificial Sand VSI Plant Project Report
Some banks and Government Departments asking for CA certified report; therefore we can provide the same, on additional payment of Rs.1000/- (One thousand only).
In Conclusion, we have prepared the business profile in contrast to that you can access it immediately. Our team is also ready for any kind of changes in the project report.
Why is Artificial Sand Manufacturing a Profitable Business?
The manufactured sand is formed by crossing boulders and stones. It undergoes a series of jaw and cone crushers for size reduction. Making artificial sand is a bright future in the construction industry. The demand for artificial sand is increasing rapidly. Here are some reasons that there is a good market opportunity in India for making artificial sand.
- Currently, artificial sand is about 50% cheaper than river sand. River sand is being sold at around Rs 1,300 per tonne. Artificial sand is sold at half the price.
- River sand cannot meet the growing demand for the construction sector. River sand is not properly classified in many parts of the country. It contains excessive silt and organic impurities. These can be harmful to the durability of steel in concrete. Sand manufactured has no silt or organic impurities.
- The presence of bones, coal, shells, silt, and other impurities like mica makes it unfit for cement concrete use. The decay of these materials decreases the life of the concrete. This is due to the weathering effect.
- Nowadays, the government has banned lifting sand from the river bed.
- The transport of sand damages the roads.
- The removal of sand from the river bed affects the environment as the water table deepens and eventually dries up.
Sand Making Business Registration and License
In starting sand making business, you will need to obtain various registrations and licenses.
- Register the firm as proprietorship, Partnership or company with the ROC.
- Get Trade License from Municipal Authority
- Apply for industry base Udyam Registration on MSME portal. This is optional. However, it will help you in getting a government job. Subsidy.
- Get GST registration.
- Apply for ‘NOC’ through the State Pollution Control Board.
- Apply for BIS certification. The end product must meet all the requirements of IS: 383. Also, you can classify the use of sand. The test Also.75 mm, 2.36 mm, 1.183 mm, 600 μm, 300 μm, 150 μm, etc.
Sand making machine and unit setup
First of all, you have to purchase major essential machines. The list includes hill feeders, jaw crushers, impact crushers, and vibrating screens for sand making. However, only the sand produced by the VSI crusher/protector is cubic and angular in shape. Sand made by other types of machines is flaky, which is difficult to work with.
Jaw crushers are commonly used for crushing stones in metal/aggregates. Sand produced from cone crusher, jaw crusher, roll crusher often has a higher percentage of dust and contains flake particles.
- In the unit setup, you will need a minimum of 30,000 square feet of land. High voltage power is required to operate the machines.
- Artificial sand making process and raw materials
- The construction of the sand process involves three stages. These are crushed stones for aggregates by VSI, then fed to the rotator to crush the aggregates in the sand at the required grain size (as fine). Then, do a screening to eliminate the dust particles, and washing the sand removes the very fine particles within. Finally, the final product will meet all the requirements of IS: 383. It can be used in concrete and construction. However, VSI plants are available with capacities up to 400Ton Per Hour (TPH).
- Additionally, you can use all types of stones such as granite, gravel, basalt as raw materials in a sand making plant.
As listed above, you must be aware of starting a sand manufacturing business and the process of starting this business. According to the global sandstone aggregate data, artificial sand has unlimited growth space and wide investment prospects, which can bring huge benefits to investors. Move on!
Business Plan project report
A clear project report of Artificial Sand VSI is crucial for your success as an entrepreneur. You wish to contemplate some important, like your initial costs, your target market, and how long it’ll see you interrupt even. Draft a proper Artificial Sand VSI (Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher) project report that describes your expected income, product and repair lines, expansion plans, and other details of your business. A well-drafted project report will facilitate you in applying for any bank loan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. Which sand is best to use for construction Natural or Artificial sand?
- Process of making natural sand Naturally available on river banks.
Process of making artificial sand Manufactured in the factory.
- The shape of Natural sand Smooth texture with better shape. Low water demand.
Therefore, the shape of artificial sand is Cubic and angular in shape and has a rough texture, and is, therefore, superior to concrete.
- Concrete strength of Natural sand Less concrete than artificial sand.
Concrete strength of Artificial Sand Higher concrete strength than river sand used for concreting.
- Applications of natural sand Recommended for RCC, plastering, and brick/blockwork.
Applications of artificial sand highly recommend blockwork purposes and brick/block works.
Q2. Is natural sand and artificial sand eco-friendly?
Natural sand: Harmful to the environment, Eco imbalance reduces groundwater levels and dries the rivers.
Artificial sand: The manufactured sand uses natural coarse aggregates. It does less harm to the environment than river sand.
Q3. What is the quality of natural and artificial sand?
Natural sand: There is no control over quality as it happens naturally. Silt content in the same river bed sand may vary.
Artificial sand: Better quality control since manufactured in a controlled environment.
Q4. Reasons why artificial sand is a profitable business?
Crossing boulders and stones from the manufactured sand. It goes through the sand, making a machine for size reduction. The demand for artificial sand is increasing rapidly. Here are some reasons that there is a good market opportunity in India for making artificial sand.
Currently, artificial sand is about 50% cheaper than river sand. River sand is being sold at around Rs 1,300 per tonne. Artificial sand is sold at half the price.
The presence of bones, coal, shells, silt, and other impurities like mica makes it unfit for cement concrete use. The decay of these materials decreases the life of the concrete. This is due to the weathering effect. Nowadays, the government has banned lifting sand from the river bed.
Q5. How is the sand business profitable?
First of all, please understand that this business is a low-margin, high-volume business. A customer does not have to worry about the color and design of cement, bricks, sand, or steel, and hence, there are limited ways that you can make your shop unique to the customer. Very few sand brands exist in the market, and since it’s a large number of purchases, a customer wishes to save the last penny and compare prices everywhere and hunt for the best bargains. It becomes a very price-sensitive business in such a scenario, and the shop with a lower price usually wins.
Companies typically offer sales-based incentives. With wholesalers or old shops that already have huge sales volumes, they have the edge over new ones because they already receive additional discounts from companies and Keep their prices at a lower level.
In addition, the customer sooner or later decreases in liquidity and expects a loan from the supplier. Providing credit becomes a requirement for you to run a business and meet sales goals, but the possibility of default is always present, and coupled with low-margin, it becomes a big risk game.
Q6. How to succeed in the sand manufacturing business?
- You must have enough capital to get started. You need warehouses to buy items in bulk and to get a cheap purchase price. Initially, you also need to work on low margins to attract customers and visit the shop.
- Location can be your USP. With this business, since transportation of such items is expensive, customers prefer to shop in and around their location.
- If you can recover advanced debt from customers, you have won the battle by hook or crook. If you have political connections or some other credentials based on which you can recover the money, you can grow the business at an excellent pace.
- You can also work on improving the customer experience and service and try to make it your USP. Use technology to provide customers with the latest prices, technical information, provide services such as home-delivery, keep a consistent pricing policy, do not cheat on weight or quality.
- All this being said, with its time, it is becoming difficult for a person to make his home. And I expect that shortly most of the buildings will be constructed through contractors. And working with contractors will be very difficult for the shops as they will have requirement quantity in which they will source directly from manufacturers/companies. So, consider that as well.